Backend to Your Desktop
Neoxen Visual Modus QX brings information to your desktop from
and systems which use standard file sharing and internet protocols.
Intelligent Shared Navigation
Neoxen NaviList gathers team and project information into a one easy to use structure.
NaviLists are easy to share between teams and stakeholders.
When NaviLists are used together with Neoxen Visual Modus QX, teams and projects can transparently use
content which is scattered around team and corporate information systems.
Buy Visual Modus
Together with Microsoft Office
Visual Modus QX operates as an integral part of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007.
Together with Neoxen iModus Enterprise Connectors, Visual Modus QX integrates almost any ODMA and
WebDAV compliant backend system with
SharePoint at your desktop.
Better User Experience
Neoxen Visual Modus QX brings bi-directional
drag-and-drop to your applications. Users
can make faster file operations by drag-and-dropping files
between SharePoint servers, network folders and other resources.
- Native Windows desktop access to multiple backends
- Logical XML-based NaviLists link content to hierarchies
- Widely customizable user interface and menus
- Compatible with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Access corporate systems from one desktop
- Increase project management efficiency
- Rapid deployment
- Single-user license
- Multi-user license
- OEM Subscription license for maintenance and upgrades
- Ask Neoxen Sales about OEM Licensing