Last Revised: September 16, 2017
We are constantly monitoring the quality of our products and services and we are committed to give you the best level of service and care.
The foundation of our service is in the well-acknowledged Neoxen Modus Methodology.
Basic Guidelines and Priorities
- All our support is available for both customers and pre-sales inquiries. Basic priority is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Customers with a current Neoxen SELECT Agreement always receive the highest priority. For more information on purchasing a support agreement,
please send email to our Customer Care Center.
- Support requests received from customers that have current subscriptions receive priority over those that do not.
- Telephone support is available for Neoxen SELECT Agreement customers only. If a support representative is not available to take your call,
our support receptionist will enter your information and assign you a ticket. By email you can reach our
Customer Care Center department.
What we will help you with
- Configuring our online services
We will assist you with configuring our online cloud services, provided you follow the standard configuration scenarios.
- Installation of our products
Provided you are using one of our digitally signed installers, the operating system and service pack are listed as supported and the
installation defaults are selected, our technical support staff will assist you in getting our products up and running. If it is
determined that one of the above conditions is not met, an alternative will be suggested and the ticket closed.
- Security settings
We will assist you with the security and permission settings, provided you have adequate privileges in the system in question.
- Algorithmic recommendations using our products to develop a solution
Our team of experts can provide you with the best ways to get the job done. We will provide you with "how to" functionality that
explains the best way to use our products.
- Explanation of our product properties and methods
Unclear about how a particular property or method is used? Our technical support representatives can further explain how all of our products
properties and methods work.
- Order of precedence issues when using our products
Your particular situation may be unclear as to when you call certain methods or set certain properties with our products. Just ask our technical
support personnel if you are on the right path and if not, we will help you get there.
- Pseudo-code examples that assist with developing a solution
Since our technology can be used in literally dozens of environments, we utilize pseudo-code when explaining the operation of our products.
We may not speak your exact language, but our technical support team can point you in the right direction with easy to understand examples.
- Bug determination
Not every software solution is perfect and sometimes bugs do crop up. We take defect reports seriously
and report them up the pipeline to development as soon as they are reproduced in-house. If the culprit is determined
to be a defect, you will be told which service pack or hot fix it will be corrected in, and if you are a
SELECT Agreement customer, you will get an incident credited back to you.
- Troubleshooting your program's interaction with our products
Provided the issue can be traced to using our technology and any other pertinent guidelines have been followed, our technical
support team can review your code in helping you resolve your problem.
- Enhancement logging
We are committed to providing the highest quality products on the market and take all enhancement requests
seriously. You will be notified which service pack, hot fix or new version the enhancement will be made available in.
What we will not do
- Look at issues if you have not yet downloaded the product or configured our online services.
- Convert software between two different languages.
- Assist you in setting up your operating system (outside of our product configuration issues)
- Write your software for you. You should contact our Sales Department in order
to request software engineering services.
We welcome your comments regarding this Support Policy. If you have questions about this policy,
please contact us.